May 5, 2010

UP IN THE AIR



i saw the movie with my super best friend. it was a good afternoon and not gonna happen twice even tho i wish it will.. lol.. actually i watched the DVD twice cos i didn't pay close attention the first one.. the second time i was crying.. the story made me go back to the time when i had to see my friends get lay off..

The story is about a corporate downsizer Ryan Bingham (George Clooney) and his travels around the US, he even going to Wisconsin in the movie. "hello, WISCONSIN! I miss you" i said. back to the movie, Ryan truly believe what he espouses as he lives out of his carry-on suitcase, he is not close to his siblings, nor does he have or want a significant person in his life. he doesn't care about people around him. but in the movie he is slowly changing and starting to love Alex Goran, who is also has to travels a lot.

in my opinion, this movie makes me want to go back to US.. i could see my friends faces who got fired and how they tried to get on with their lives..

No comments: