January 17, 2011

BANDUNG OH BANDUNG

Ikan Cobek 

Pisang Ijo



Selasar Sunaryo 


I'M GOING BACK TO SCHOOL THIS SEMESTER! i'll be a full time student and still doing my full time job. busy busy busy. i can't choose one of them cos they both becoming very important to my life right now.  All i need to do is to go back and forth Bandung-Jakarta for the nest three years. sucks. well, i guess i need to loss something [read: free time] in order to get something [read: education and experience]


in view of the fact that i'm planning to go back to school, i had to go to ITB and schedule all my classes. but the trip to Bandung wasn't only about the school but also THE FOOD! i miss Bandung food. so here is some of my favorite place to go.


in the morning i ate at cobek karuhun at cisitu. just like any other time, i ordered Ikan Cobek! soon after that i want to ITB and do the thing i had do to and grab a snack Pisang Ijo in front the school. my favorite sous is vanilla mix with strawberry. YUMMY. and later I went out with Addys and hungout at Selasar Sunaryo, Dago. 

No comments: