August 6, 2012

Ikan Dabu-Dabu

well, few big things happened for the past few months, they kinda changed me. The biggest changed is with my lifestyle. I made vow to myself to have a healthier habit. I have been exercising 4 times a week, eat less oil, less salt (very hardy), less sugar and more vegetables! Horey! I find it Hard to eat healthy, honestly food taste much better with tons of salt and lots of MSG. Haha! So here i am trying find recipe that still taste good but healthier then my usual choice, I have been wanting to cook sambal dabu-dabu for a while now. When i finally made it, it was a great feeling. It still have a rich flavor with only little bit of seasoning.



Sambal Dabu-dabu

4 large red chilies, sliced
6 green cayenne chilies, sliced ​​
10 grains of red onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt
1 small green tomatoes
2 tablespoon green lemon 
1 1/2 teaspoon sugar



No comments: